The 2021 Glossybox Advent Calendar is here and you guys, it’s sooooo good. This gorgeous advent calendar retails for just $99 and has more than $550 worth of beauty samples inside!
Yes, this includes both full-sized and travel-sized beauty items. If you are curious as to exactly what’s inside, keep reading as I’ve unboxed the 2021 Glossybox Advent Calendar here for you.
If you DON’T want to be spoiled, scroll to the bottom where I reveal how to save money on the Glossybox advent calendar and there’s an incredible giveaway, too!
What’s Inside the 2021 Glossybox Advent Calendar
Warning, this section IS filled with spoiler alerts! So if you’d rather be surprised, keep scrolling to find more details on how much does the Glossybox Advent Calendar cost, how to get a coupon code and enter the cash giveaway at the bottom, too!
The box itself is giant. It is a gorgeous pink, white and gold marble print that would look beautiful on a dresser or nightstand.
Inside there are four big drawers and each drawer has boxes inside with a number on it. There are 25 boxes in total and no, it does not go in order from one drawer to the next. instead, it’s a bit of a treasure hunt locating the right box for the right day.
Ready to open it?! Here is exactly what’s inside this year’s Glossybox Advent Calendar:
Inside the 2021 Glossybox advent calendar you’ll find a variety of makeup, skincare and other beauty products. Here’s exactly what to expect:
- NEOM | Perfect Night’s Sleep Candle | Travel Size
- Authentic Beauty Concept | Strong Hold Hairspray | Full Size
- ELEMIS | Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser | Deluxe Mini Size
- Makeup Eraser | Original Pink | Full Size
- Glow Recipe | Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask | Deluxe Size
- Polaar | The Genuine Lapland Hand Cream | Deluxe Mini Size
- McoBeauty | Blush On Cheek Stick | Full Size
- Figs & Rouge | Wonder Love Clarity Skin Perfecting Serum Drops | Full Size
- KAB Cosmetics | Charming Lip Kit | Full Size
- Viktor&Rolf | Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum | Deluxe Mini Size
- AfterSpa | Daily Facial Dry Brush | Full Size
- Bellapierre | Mini Kabuki Brush | Full Size
- GLOSSYBOX Skincare | Hydrating Brush | Full Size
- Onekind | Pore-fectionist Refining Facial | Deluxe Mini Size
- Fekkai | Full Blown Volume Shampoo & Conditioner | Travel Size
- Joséphine Cosmetics | Eye/Define – The Waterproof Graphic Eyeliner | Full Size
- Earth Harbor | NEBULA Adaptogen Clarity Ampoule | Full Size
- Cleo Noir | The Eye Shadow Duet – Light The Night | Full Size (product may vary)
- Deco Miami | Nail Polish | Full Size (colors will vary)
- First Aid Beauty | Ultra Repair Cream | Deluxe Mini Size
- Vitabrid C12 | Facial Boosting Water + Dual Mask: Brightening & Luminous | Full Size
- 111SKIN | NAC Y2 Restorative Cleansing Balm | Deluxe Mini Size
- Medik8 | C-Tetra Luxe | Deluxe Mini Size
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company | Sweet Dreams Pillowcase | Full Size
- Wander Beauty & Elaina Badro | Wanderess Rush Eyeshadow Pallette Divine Duo Set | Full Size
As you can see, there are sooooo many great products included this year, and many are super exciting!
If you are new to ELEMIS, you’ll love this sample of the Pro-Collagen Marine Cleaners
The Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is another exceptionally popular beauty find you’ll be happy to find inside this box!
And on the last day, you’ll find a full-size eyeshadow palette by Wander Beauty and it includes makeup brushes, too!
2021 Glossybox Advent Calendar Coupon Code
Looking for a Glossybox coupon code? You can actually save on this year’s 2021 Advent Calendar in the following ways:
Glossybox members can order their advent calendar for just $89! Click here to subscribe and use code DESIRES16 to get your November Glossybox for just $16.
If you’re looking for some amazing gift ideas for her, consider getting a few Glossybox Advent Calendars as gift ideas!
I think these would make an excellent gift idea that just about anyone would love! The box itself is gorgeous and opening up a new gift every day is definitely a fun treat.
RELATED: The Best Beauty Advent Calendars
2021 Glossybox Advent Calendar Reviews
This was my very first advent calendar from Glossybox and I was honestly pretty impressed. The concept is so fun and the value is definitely there; there are several full-sized products, some excellent new ones to try and it is absolutely more than $99 in value.
But don’t just take my word from it. Here are some other customer reviews about the 2021 Glossybox advent calendar:
Loved the box. I couldn’t believe how big the box was! There was a great variety and I am using them all.Judith
Last year my purchase of the advent Callender went amazing and it had so many great items. This year’s advent CalendAr was better in my opinion.Sarah
And Tarah says…
This box had beautiful presentation and a great variety of items from makeup to skincare to nails and fragrance. There were so great brands included and many full-size items, which makes this advent calendar a great value. I would buy one again in future.Tarah
I hope this post has helped you decide whether or not to buy the Glossybox Advent Calendar this year!!!
And because it’s the holiday season, I have something special for you today….
$750 PayPal Cash Holiday Giveaway
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win $750 PayPal Cash!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 11/21. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.