Sponsored by Sunbain.com
Shopping for swimsuits can be a total nightmare. So when luxe swimwear company Sunbain offered 10 swimsuit shopping tips, I knew they’d have great suggestions. Not to mention, some pretty fab swimsuits, too! Here are some quick swimsuit shopping tips they offered that are great for all body types!
10 Swimsuit Shopping Tips
- Try patterns and bolder colors.
- Want to show off some cleavage? Try triangle tops! They’re easy to adjust and flatter most body types.
- Skirted bottoms are right on trend and great for extra coverage.
- Halter tops create a fuller bust line and balance your torso.
- One piece suits are elegant and seductive; try a cutout, lace-up or mesh style!
- Ruffles are a great way to add curves and totally flirty.
- Strapless bikinis are sexy and they mean no tan lines!
At the end of the day, the sexiest suit is what you feel most comfortable in. Play around with different styles and chic coverups until you find something you absolutely love.
A few other swimsuit shopping tips to keep in mind:
- If your bust is smaller, try ruffles which give the illusion of a fuller bust.
- If your buttocks are bigger, a V-neck will help to elongate your torso.
- To hide your tummy, try a high-waisted or skirted swimsuit style. Both are right on-trend this season and many styles offer compression support.
- Try your swimsuit on at home, you’ll be more comfortable that way and can experiment with shoes and cover-ups!
- Find a cute coverup, it’ll help you feel fashionable and more confident!
- Use fashion tape if needed, things will stay in place while you play! (I like this one for my plunging swimsuit.)
For more gorgeous styles, check out Sunbain. Their 2015 collection is an adventure in color and boldness in swimwear.