Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts today!!
As promised, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks to watch out for. But rather than just pick “cute stuff” this year, I wanted to put together looks that you could really get a lot of mileage out of. These pieces are all items you can start wearing NOW and not have to wait until fall hits in October (or even November if you’re in AZ like me!)
They’re also all very complementary to help you build a fall capsule wardrobe. While it’s always nice (and fun!) to grab a few cute pieces, if you’re going to do a haul, you may as well strategize and do it right with pieces that easily mix and match together.
BP Skirt: $31.90
- Sizing: TTS. I always size up in skirts, wearing small
- Quality: Lovely skirt! It has pockets and is so soft.
- How to Wear: Style it now with wedges and a tank like this one. Wear later with this leopard print cardigan + booties!
Le Frame Wide Leg Jeans: $146.90
- Sizing: Fits TTS, Wearing size 25 and they are stretchy, could possibly size down.
- Quality: I’ve never owned a pair of Le Frame but LOVE how soft and stretchy they are!
- How to Wear: Wedges for summer and this same sleeveless sweater tank I wore above and grab booties and a cardigan for fall!
- Note: This sleeveless sweater is probably one of THE most versatile items I purchased from the sale. It’s under $30! Wearing small.
- Sizing: Fits TTS. This is a body con fit so I went with a small to make it more relaxed.
- Quality: It’s a really nice, thick material and looks way more expensive than it is!
- How to Wear: For summer, just throw on some wedges! For fall, this dress is incredibly versatile. Style it with a cardigan like this one, a blazer or draped jacket like this one or layer a
longsleevetop like this one. Wearing these black booties from the sale.
- Note: This dress is fitted, so I’m wearing it with these Spanx and this Spanx bra (both on sale!!)
More Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks to Mix and Match!
This BP Longline cardigan is under $32 and comes in 5 colors! I picked this color to mix and match with my other items and you can easily wear it now and in fall. Also shown
I wasn’t planning on getting this leopard-print cardigan, but it’s pretty much a neutral and goes with SO many pieces! I’m wearing an XS and expect this to sell out fast.
These Vince Camuto booties are one of my favorite pairs from the sale. They come in 4 colors and run 1/2 size small.
Lastly, I wasn’t planning on any new handbags, but this Tory Burch tote immediately caught my eye! It is down to $352 from $528 and also comes in pink and black. I was VERY impressed with the quality; the leather is buttery soft, there are nice compartments and divisions inside and shoulder is leather vs. chain, which is far more comfortable.
Just for Fun: Chelsea28 Pleated Midi Skirt, $58.90
I always get at least one “just for fun” piece, and this year it’s this pretty midi skirt that’s just under $60! I’m wearing it with the same tank shown above and these Paige black booties seen above as well.
- Sizing: These run small, size up 1/2 a size! They also come in 2 other colors and 2 prints!
- Quality: These are so comfortable! I love the black heel and even though it’s a pointed toe, they aren’t too narrow.
- How to Wear: These are the perfect boot for all of your cropped skinnies!
Are you shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year? Let me know any pieces you’re eyeing in the comments below!!