Christmas in July is here, friends! Otherwise known as the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, my favorite shopping event of the year. Because I’ve had friends and readers tell me that they haven’t always found greatest hits at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (shocking, I know!) I decided to put together a little guide for you on all things #NSale including a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 preview, plenty of shopping tips, a sales strategy and how you can get early access to the best sale of the year!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Preview, Prep & Shopping Tips
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
First thing’s first, what is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? The Nsale is so popular because you’re able to shop brand new, fall items at a fantastic discount! Whereas typically it’s older merchandise that gets marked down in a sale, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is like a reverse sale, so it’s all brand new goodies that you can shop before prices go up!
When is the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
This is key: A lot of the Nordstrom Anniversary best picks go fast. So it’s best to shop Early Access if you can. The 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale dates are:
- July 13-July 21: EARLY ACCESS ONLY
- July 22-August 6: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale public access
How do I get Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access?
The absolute best way to shop the Nsale, and to try and snag your favorite picks before they sell out, is to get Early Access. This is exclusively for Nordstrom Cardholders, but you don’t have to apply for a credit card, you could do a debit card as well!
Personally, I love the Nordstrom card anyway because you rack up points and will get $20 Nordstrom Notes (money to spend at Nordstrom) for every 2,000 points. You also get personal triple point shopping days and loads of other perks.
Also, some items are available exclusively during the Early Access period, so it’s really worth getting in on the action before the sale opens to the public! (I even rack up Nordstrom card points with my Trunk Club subscription)
Where is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Catalog?
You can find the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Preview Catalog here.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Preview & Shopping Tips
I want you to love this sale just as much as I do! So I’m sharing a bit of my shopping strategy.
- Review the Catalog: If you haven’t yet, check out the catalog here to get a feel for what’s on sale and anything you may want.
- Shop Early Access: This really is the best way to ensure your favorites don’t sell out! You can apply for the Nordstrom card here.
- Follow Your Favorites: I will be posting about my #Nsale favorites periodically here and on Instagram. I highly recommend you follow your favorite bloggers to keep up with them during the sale! You can opt-in to my newsletter here to be sure you don’t miss out.
- Pick Fall Classics: When it comes to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I look to stock up on luxe basics like sweaters, boots and jeans. These are also the picks that sell out the fastest!
- Get a Few Fun Things: Throw in a leather jacket or a trendy piece because…why not?!
- Take Advantage of a GREAT Deal: Not all items are discounted the same, but some luxury goods are deeply discounted at almost 50% off!! Last year this 3.1 Phillip Lim bucket bag was discounted $446! I will always find and post my favorite luxe find, so be sure you’re on my list or follow me on Instagram.
- Order Online: You can go into the store if you’d like but the inventory online is much larger. Personally, I love to order online and then do curbside pick-up so I don’t even have to get out of my car! Find your nearest location here.
2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Important Dates
July 12 – Level 4 Cardholders can shop Early Access in-store
July 13 – Early Access Begins for all Cardholder levels
July 20 – Last Day of Early Access
July 21 – Anniversary Sale opens to the Public
August 6 – Last Day of the Anniversary Sale
Happy shopping, friends!!