Welcome to my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Picks
Here you’ll find updated blog posts surrounding the sale, which will updated periodically. Be sure to bookmark this page to check again later! You can also sign up for my mailing list so that you never miss a post. I’ll be sharing my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 picks here including the best boots, shoes, bags, coats and favorite items to find at the sale.
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2019 BLOG POSTS
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Insider’s Secrets to Shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Dressing Room Diaries/Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul: Coming Soon!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Top Picks
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Best Shoes
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Best Boots
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Best Sweaters
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE CATALOG 2019
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2019 DATES
The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale kicks off Thursday, July 12 for EARLY ACCESS members. To get Early Access, open a Nordstrom card here.
TIP: Make it a Triple Point Day during this sale and take advantage of a shopping haul!
You’ll be able to shop the sale early before items sell out and start earning points toward Nordstrom Notes!
Here’s a full breakdown of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale dates for 20189:
- July 12-July 19 Early Access only
- July 19-August 4 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale All Access
- August 5: Sale ends. Prices go up to regular price!!
2019 #Nsale Shopping Tips
I have a full guide on the sale preview + shopping tips here. But I have a few additional tips for you below:
- Shop online and in-store. Things always look different in person! But there’s a greater selection online.
- Shop Early Access!! Get the card if you don’t have one and scoop up the good deals before they sell out!
- Follower bloggers for their Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 picks; I’ll be posting try-on sessions here and on my Instagram. You can follow me there or on LiketoKnow.It if you use that app!
- Make a shopping list: What do you REALLY need? I tend to stock up on basics and refresh my favorite tees and leggings, but also go for a few splurge pieces.