Early Access for the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale kicks off TODAY, August 4, if you are ICON status!
Ready to shop the sale? You’ll find ALL of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access picks in this post.
2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dates
If you’re getting ready to shop the sale, then be sure to bookmark this page for later! I will continue to update it as more picks and roundups are done!
PRO TIP: If you don’t have access to BUY just yet, just click on any item you love and add to your Wish List! This makes it SO easy to shop when you’re able to so your favorites don’t sell out!
There are thousands of items to cull through for the #Nsale, which can make it so overwhelming.
To make it easy for you, you can click on any of the products below and it’ll take you straight to that piece!
Want to be super organized? Snag this FREE printable shopping list I created for you to help you shop the sale!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 Best Beauty Picks
Must-Shop Early Access Beauty Picks
Whether or not you choose to buy clothes at this year’s sale, I always, always recommend at least taking advantage of the great beauty buys!
It’s a good time to save on beauty gift sets for yourself or to hang on to for the holidays!
I personally use and HIGHLY recommend:
- Briogeo: I got samples at Sephora over the summer and fell in love with this shampoo and hair mask. I IMMEDIATELY noticed a difference in my hair! This set saves you $22.
- Dermaflash: It’s a bestseller EVERY YEAR! I use this tool monthly and am obsessed with it. It’s a personal dermaplaning tool and makes such a difference in my skin. Trust me on this one, and it’s under $100 (save $40). Add to your wish list here.
- Charlotte Tillbury Set: I’ve been using the Charlotte Tillbury for the past two months and love how glowy and hydrated it makes my skin. This three-piece set saves you $43! I will definitely repurchase.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access Boots
Let’s Talk Ankle Boot Options
Whether you’re looking for a great ankle boot or a pair of this season’s fun combat boots, there’s plenty to choose from at this year’s sale!
If you loved last year’s Vince Camuto Gigietta bootie (or didn’t get a chance to get it) this year’s updated version, the Gradina, is a fantastic pick.
It comes in 5 colors, features a beautiful pointy toe and comfortable block heel. I own last year’s version and have worn them to death! They were easily my most-used buy from the sale. Save to your wish list here.
For myself, I am eyeing these Marc Fisher LTD Oshay Bootie. I am on the hunt for something a bit on the taller side since I already own a lower-cut bootie and this one fits the bill. And, it’s under $100!
This year’s best in boots from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale also includes:
- Steve Madden Snakeskin ankle boots, under $100 and 5 colors!
- The perfect slouchy tall boot, with a pointy toe! Under $150.
- An open-toe ankle bootie by Vince Camuto. Under $80.
Combat Boots for Fall
If you’re feeling the combat boot trend, I rounded up a few picks that are great buys!
These Tory Burch boots are cute AF. They embrace the trend without being too extra.
If you’re super into the trend, then these BP combat boots will have you covered and are under $60.
Lastly, these PAIGE boots are on my shopping list. I purchased a pair of PAIGE ankle boots last year during the sale and they are SO comfortable! But I don’t have a combat pair in my wardrobe yet so these just may be it.
The Cutest #Nsale Shoe Picks
Honestly, there are plenty of cute shoes to be seen when it comes to Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access picks.
So many good finds!
I will continue to update this post throughout the day so check back for more Early Access picks so check back for more!
All Sale Favorites
What are you eyeing at this year’s sale? Let me know in the comments below!