If you’re looking for a Louis Vuitton Neverfull alternative you’re in luck because there are SO many great designer tote options right now. And, I’ve rounded them up for you!
Wait, Is the LV Neverfull Still in Style?
Look, the Louis Vuitton Neverfull will never truly go out of style. But there are two major reasons people decide to shop for an alternative.
- EVERYONE owns one. If you need a great designer tote but don’t necessarily want to be carrying the same bag as everyone else, then a solid LV Neverfull alternative may be for you.
- It’s gotten ABSURDLY expensive. When I first got my LV Neverfull MM, it was under $1K. Yes friends, BRAND NEW. You can’t even touch these on the resale market for under $1,200 these days.
The bag hasn’t changed much throughout the years. So why is the LV Neverfull so expensive? See reason 1 above. It is in demand!
The LV Neverfull is incredibly lightweight and versatile. In fact, I’ve gotten an insane amount of use with mine over the years. Though I did have to get it repaired because my LV Neverfull was peeling. (They no longer construct the bag this way).
Here is the criteria I used when choosing the best designer totes that would live up to the LV Neverfull:
- Size (a roomy tote big enough to fit a laptop)
- Lightweight (This is KEY!)
- Shape (Tote style handbag)
- Quality materials
Of course, this list isn’t exhaustive, but it is a roundup of some of the best designer totes for 2021 that could be considered a Louis Vuitton Neverfull dupe.
More of a video person? Watch my YouTube video below and subscribe to my channel!
YSL Large Leather Shopper
This bag is just gorgeous. I’ve seen it in real life and have had my eye on it for quite a while. It is incredibly light and understated.
This YSL leather shopper:
- Comes in 6 colorways (grey, black, darge beige, navy, cream, etc.)
- Is well-priced under $1,200
- Extremely light and roomy
- Has the prettiest Interlocking charm detail
- Includes a removable zip pouch
- Is made of 100% calfskin leather
Tory Burch Tote
While Tory Burch is considered more of a contemporary designer than premium, I had to include it on this list because it really is a close Louis Vuitton Neverfull dupe.
It is made out of a coated canvas like the Neverfull and features the Tory Burch monogram print.
A few other standout features:
- It’s priced under $400!
- It comes in several colors: black, ivory, green and brown
- Roomy enough to fit a 13” laptop
- Zip top + interior zipper pocket
If your pet peeve with totes is the lack of a zipper, then you’ll love the Tory Burch tote as it does zip at the top.
Christian Louboutin East-West Leather Tote
This bag is hot. If you’re looking for a bag similar to the LV Neverfull but a bit trendier, then try the Christian Louboutin East-West Leather Tote.
I love the studs on the handles and it features a bright red interior the shade of Louboutin’s signature soles. A few other things to note:
- It’s priced under $1300
- It includes removable zippered pouch
- Features silvertone hardware
- Choice of two colorways: Black with red interior or cream with red interior
Valentino Garavani Rockstud Tote
Speaking of studs, if you like that kind of edge then you’ll also like the Valentino Rockstud tote. This one has two size options, both of which are priced under $1500.
- Choose from several colorways: black, brown, blush, baby blue
- Tote is made of calfskin leather
- Features a zip pocket interior and subtle logo design
For something a bit more casual, and far more affordable, grab the Cuyana tote. This gorgeous, structured leather tote is understated and just $225!
What’s more, it’s manufactured in a woman-owned factory in Turkey and is made of Italian leather. A few other features to note:
- Microsuede interior
- Does have an interior tote organizer you can purchase separately
- Can be monogrammed!
- Tons of color options: 7 colors and 4 seasonal color options
This wouldn’t be a proper list of Louis Vuitton Neverfull alternatives if I didn’t include the incredibly popular Madewell tote.
This soft, structured tote is priced under $200 and is an excellent everyday bag. It’s made of vegetable-tanned leather that will patina over time and has an interior side pocket.
Mansur Gavriel Tote
I’ve had my eye on the Mansur Gavriel tote for quite some time, it’s absolutely gorgeous and a quality, luxury tote.
This one comes in both small and large size and is made of cowhide, Italian-tanned leather that will patina over time.
- The small size fits a 13″ laptop
- The large size fits a 16″ laptop
- Both sizes are priced under $700
- Multiple colorways: Black with red interior; cream with pink interior (small and large): emerald green and sunny yellow (large only)
Italic Everyday Tote
If you haven’t heard of Italic, it’s definitely a brand you should check out! The company specializes in producing luxury handbags, clothing and accessories, without the luxury price tags.
In fact, Italic uses the same manufacturer as Prada and Miu Miu to craft this designer tote.
The Ella Everyday Tote:
- Comes in 4 colorways: burgundy;grey;black;navy
- Priced at just $180
- Same manufacturer as Prada and Miu Miu
- Calfskin leather and lining
- Gold-tone hardware
- Includes a detachable wristlet
- Fits a 15” laptop
The Louis Vuitton Neverfull Dupe: Walmart’s Daisy Rose Tote
It comes in brown checkered print and white checkered print as well, and is priced under $50!
I have not tried this bag in real life and cannot speak to its quality. But it does have good reviews and comes in quilted options, too. It’s definitely one of the best Louis Vuitton dupes I’ve found, especially for the price!
I hope this roundup of some of the best designer totes for 2022 was helpful for you to find your Louis Vuitton Neverful alternative!
Do you have any of these bags? What’s your favorite LV Neverfull dupe?